The company SEN NO SEN, concerned about the rights of the individuals, in particular with regard to the automated treatments and in a will of transparency with its customers, set up a policy taking again the whole of these treatments, of the finalities pursued by these last ones as well as the means of actions at the disposal of the individuals so that they can as well as possible exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Legal notice
- Site (hereinafter “the Site”):
Spirit of Judo
- Publisher (hereinafter “the Publisher”) :
SEN NO SEN SAS with a capital of 30 000 € whose head office is located: 15 BIS RUE JEAN-JACQUES ROUSSEAU 94200 IVRY SUR SEINE, represented by Olivier REMY, in his capacity as President, registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register 820813087, phone number: 0153147465, e-mail address: email@example.com
- Host (hereinafter “the Host”):
Spirit of Judo is hosted by OVH, whose headquarters are located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 – Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 – Site Management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users
– delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that may contravene national or international laws.
– suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption of functioning, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet.
– as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the editor should be the object of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he will be able to turn against you to obtain the compensation of all the prejudices, sums, condemnations, and expenses which could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited unless prior written permission of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse such permission without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants permission, this permission is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation on the part of the publisher to justify its decision.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data are collected by the company SEN NO SEN.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary, for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– telephone number
– financial data: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification, and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 15 BIS RUE JEAN-JACQUES ROUSSEAU 94200 IVRY SUR SEINE.
Or by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform’s services, improve them, and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user.
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform.
– implementation of user support.
– verification, identification, and authentication of data transmitted by the user.
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences.
– prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents.
– management of possible disputes with users.
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
– organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account, or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties.
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted.
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public.
– when the User allows a third party’s website to access his/her data.
– when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising, and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing, or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the service we offer you. The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
– Google AdSense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
– Google AdWords Conversion: tool for tracking AdWords campaigns.
– DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to display banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management, and deletion of “cookies”, for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or particular regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.